Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Me? A Blogger? Why not?

Well I never thought I would be posting on my own blog!  But here I am and I'm hoping I'm doing it right. So let's consider this first post a "test run".  If this works, I'll be using this blog to post fun projects I'm working on (some for my own use and others will be for sale).  I love taking other people's "trash" and turning it into treasures!  Furniture is my favorite thing to refurbish.  Seeing an old or just plain ugly piece come to life with a new coat of paint and some love is so rewarding to me!  So here's to hoping I can get this blog rolling so I can start sharing my treasures with you:)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your creations! You have got the touch! :) Am I really your first "comment" ?! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are my first! To reward you for actually leaving a comment Susan, I will give you 20% off of your first purchase from me! So there! Take that all you peeps who didn't comment! LOL:) I'm really joking but not about the discount Susan:) Let me know if you are ever interested in any of my stuff!

    ReplyDelete