Monday, July 16, 2012

Antique Sewing Machine Base Table- $150


I am LOVING this little table!!  I found an old antique sewing machine base at a garage sale this weekend and knew immediately it needed to become a table of some sort!  I already had what I think to be an old hospital bed headboard in the garage and it fit the top of this base perfectly! 



The base is a White brand and I decided to leave it as is instead of painting it because it has that old rusty feel that I love.  I painted the headboard top white but then added a dark glaze so now its kind of a cream or tan color with all the streaky goodness that the glaze leaves.  It is on my front porch in this pic with a plant and an old pitcher but it could be so cute as a nightstand or end table by a couch.  There are so many possibilities!!!  It is 33" wide and 16" deep.


No comments:

Post a Comment